Whistler is a home of the largest ski resort in North America. It took us ~1.5 hours to get there in the morning by car, but our way back took a little longer due to returning traffic. At this time of the year, there was already 1m of snow and it was snowing all day long! This was our fist time at this place but we’ll be coming back for sure 🙂
This year Whistler resort was purchased by Vail, thus Epic Local ski passes include 5 days of fun in Whistler. Knowing this, we purchased our passes in advanced and used 1 of our 5 days.
The gang 🙂
Saying goodbye to Whistler in the evening!
Back to the main post
Duration: 4 days
Starting point: Los Angeles, CA
Budget for 2 people: ~$1500 ($500 flight, $200 hotels, $90* snowboard rental, $180 airport transfers, $300 food, $200 other)
- Day 0: flight from Los Angeles to Vancouver (2.5 h), dinner with friends
- Day 1: Stanley Park, then Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Day 2 : explore downtown, Gastown, Granville island, Charleston Park and Olympic Village areas
- Day 3: snowboarding in Whistler
- Day 4: explore another part of Stanley Park, flight to Los Angeles
* We have Local Epic passes that include 5 days of snowboarding in Whistler