- 2 large chicken fillet
- 2 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 can chopped pineapple
- 0.5 tsp powdered ginger
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp apple vinegar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp flour
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- oil for cooking
- Dice chicken fillet. Add soy sauce and marinate for 30 min.
- Dice pepper and tomatoes. Fry pepper on oil on high heat for 3-5 min. Add tomatoes and fry for another 2 min.
- Add ginger and pineapples and cook for 2 min.
- Add liquid from pineapple can, vinegar, ketchup. Mix everything. Try your sauce and add honey if it’s not sweet enough, vinegar if not sour, soy sauce if not salty.
- In a small bowl mix cornstarch with small amount of warm water. Add mixture to your sauce and mix everything. Sauce is ready.
- Add cornstarch and flour to your chicken, mix well. Fry chicken until ready.
- Add chicken to your sauce and mix everything. Serve with rice.