- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cut in small pieces ham
- oil or butter for cooking
- Mix well flour, milk, eggs, a pinch of salt, and vanilla extract.
- Preheat a frying pan on medium heat. Cook pancakes for 1 min on each side (pancakes must be thin covering the whole surface of the pan).
- When pancakes are ready put mixed ham and cheese on one half of the pancake, fold it. Then fold one more time (forming a triangle).
- Fry folded pancakes for 30 sec on each side to melt the cheese and add crispiness.