- 2 chicken fillet cut into small cubes
- 1 cucumber cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon potato starch
- 2 tablespoon cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- cooking oil
- Marinate chicken with potato starch and cooking wine for about 10 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add chicken and stir-fry the chicken is ready.
- Add cucumber and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add hoisin sauce, dark soy sauce, and cooking wine. Mix everything well and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with a garnish of your choice, sesame seeds and/or green onions.