- 1 onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tsp tomato paste or ketchup
- salt / pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Cut beef and onion into small slices.
- Fry meat till it gets ready and slightly crispy, set aside.
- Fry onions until they get golden brown.
- Add flour to onions, mix everything well. Add sour cream, tomato paste and water (or broth), mix everything well.
- Add meat, salt and pepper, mix and cook for 5-10 min. If meat is not soft continue cooking covered for extra 10-40 min.
- Serve meat with a garnish of your choice.