- 2 large chicken fillet
- 1 onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 0.5 cup whipping cream
- 5 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Slice onions, chop chicken fillet and place into baking pan. Add sour cream, salt, and pepper and mix everything well.
- Cut baby potatoes in half, add salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix everything and put on top of chicken with onion.
- Slice mushrooms and cook on a frying pan for 5 min. Add whipping cream, mix well and cook for another 5 min.
- Pour mushroom mixture on top of potatoes.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F. Bake everything for 1h or until ready. Add cheddar cheese and bake for another 10 min.